Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Conquering Fears...

Top of the afternoon to all...

Some of you may remember a few months back that I separated my shoulder playing racquetball.

I came back to Marine Corps Base Quantico in August with my racquetball equipment, but never played.  I was nervous about the possibility of injuring it a second time.

I am in Quantico again.  I have my equipment again.  I did it!!  Today was a racquetball day.  I played on the same court on which I received the reminder of the fact that sometimes things break.  The shoulder felt good.  There was no unplanned bouncing off the wall.  It was nice to play again.

The only thing left to do is to find the two Marines who got me in the first place.  I feel the need for some comeuppance.

Have a great day.

R/SCG

No comments:

Post a Comment