Friday, November 18, 2022

No Sympathy Please...

 Good afternoon to all.

I am now locked in the primary bedroom for the foreseeable future.  Rav Jen brings me my meals.

Why, pray tell, am I locked in my bedroom?  You guessed it.  I have Covid.

I can deal with the sniffles.  I can deal with the fever.  So what is the problem?  

There was a cartoon on the fridge back in my youth.  The cartoon said that cats only allowed themselves to be domesticated because they cannot open doors.

Two cats, both alike in dignity, a window facing due south, a wide window sill, and a kitty tower all mean that I am up and down constantly.  If one cat crosses the threshold, the other crosses the threshold, eventually.  I have COVID, but it is really a tail of two kitties.

Please do not be concerned about me.  I just did 35 push-ups.  It took 28 seconds.  Any concern is better directed towards Rav Jen.  She got sent home from work Wednesday on the 'if a then b' clause.  She is trying to navigate her workday and prepare Shabbat dinner.  That, and the laundry machine is broken.  This is no big loss on its own, as we were going to replace it anyway.  However, the laundry has piled up.

I again remind everyone of the 614th commandment: thou shalt not COVID thy neighbour's home.

Shabbat Shalom.

R/SCG

No comments:

Post a Comment